Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Step Into My World

Hello, and welcome to my blog about my experiences in Motherhood.
If you're a mother, you will know all too well about the many challenges, but also the great joys that come with having children. Whether you experience more joys, or your life as a mother has been faced with an abundance of challenges, my hope is that you will be able to relate to what you read here. Being a mom is not always easy, and can be downright ugly at times, but its the support and ability to relate with other moms going through the same thing that make the ugly times bearable. Its comforting to know that you are not alone, and trust me, I've had my fair share of feeling like I was the only mom that has ever dealt with some of the things that I have. I am here to tell you that you're not alone, and chances are there is someone out there who has been through it too.

My motherhood journey began on October 10, 2012. My husband and I were blessed at 2:34AM on a humid Texas morning, with our first little bundle of joy. Our sweet little Bryelle Marie. She was such an easy baby and motherhood came easy with her. Of course we had our share of projectile spit-up, and sleep regression, but for the most part, life as her momma was just so amazing. Even into her toddler years she was just so easy-going and our times together were happy.
In 2015 we were blessed yet again on the 6th evening in January to another little baby girl. Isabelle Grace. I should have known that we were in for it with the ease of my pregnancy with her. It was a total breeze. Once she was born, that is where the real "fun" began. She was extremely needy from the day we brought her home. Fussy did not begin to describe her temperament. Now, as a toddler, she is still very clingy and needy, but she is very bright. She is still learning to communicate what she needs and often becomes frustrated if she cant. She is very different from her older sister, yet I think they feed off of each other now, because my once calm and peaceful baby and toddler has become a very difficult preschooler. Thus, what brings me here today...

Continue reading periodically for glimpses of what my experiences as a mother are like on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment